Be a Life SaverDonate Blood at Maryland General Hospital
Give the gift of life. Maryland General Hospital has partnered with the American Red Cross to host blood drives on our campus. All blood drives at MGH are open to the public.
Time: 8 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Place: Maryland General Hospital, Gatch Auditorium, 827 Linden Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21201
Upcoming blood drives:
- February 6th
- April 3rd
- June 5th
- August 7th
- October 2nd
- December 4th
Top 5 reasons to give blood:
- Your donation could save up to three lives.
- In the U.S., someone needs blood every two seconds.
- A single car accident victim can require up to 100 units of blood.
- It is the right thing to do, and will make you walk a little taller.
- MGH uses approximately 3,100 blood products per year.
Reserve a time to give today and bring a friend. To schedule an appointment or for more information, contact Kate Sullivan at 410-225-8235.